Adding exstra minimum stay for special dates

Rune76
Level 1
Bergen, Norway

Adding exstra minimum stay for special dates

I have an advert on Airbnb and I have a general mininim stay of 1 night for bookings. However

during special seasons ( like Christmas / New Year / Carneval in Brasil ) I have to add a longer

minimum stay requirement.

I have had my advert on Airbnb and doing this have been no problem so far. I access the "availability" link and add specific dates and the number of nights I want as a minimum.

Hovwever,today I added a requirement for New Year 2020/2021 with spefic dates and 6 nigths

and entered the "save" button.. BUT its not being registred on the site. I have tried several times but with no luck. I got in touch with help desk and got NO help ( they just tried to tell me how to do even that I explained that I have done this for years ). Finally after several messages from me they answered that there are no tech problems on the site at the moment

any other hosts who have the same problem with their adverts ?  It IS a problem as I have had bookings requests ( for new year ) and I had to cansell as the requests was for a lower number

that my requirement.

0 Replies 0