Adding extra fees for RV parking

Jody141
Level 6
Auburntown, TN

Adding extra fees for RV parking

Hi everyone! 
Been hosting since last August. 
Recently we had had a handful of people ask if they can bring extra guests but who will sleep in an RV. So, the RV will be parked at the guest house and will plug into the 50amp plug we have there, shower and use the amenities but sleep in the RV. 
I would like to add a fee that’s different from my normal “over 4 guests fee” but I’m not finding a way to do that. 
For example, I would like to add “fee for RV parking and use of plug etc $30 extra per night”. 
Any ideas? 
Thanks. 

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Jody141 

Those extra guests are not using your accommodation to stay, so probably there will be a issue with Airbnb not supporting the complete reservation (in case of trouble..).  Maybe let them make a normal booking on Airbnb for the guests staying in the accomodation.  And you deal with the extra guests and the RV in private.

Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Hi @Jody141,

Do confirm with the guest before sending money requests via Airbnb message as reference.

Inform the guest that they needs to accept your request immediately, even though the guest has 72 hours to consider your request.

What is the Airbnb Resolutions  Center?

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/767/what-is-the-resolution-center

Request additional payment through Airbnb ‘Resolution center.’

Host or guests can use the resolution center to request any extra payment related to the stay.

Guest reservation detail page> Send or request money > Resolutions center > Request money > Fill correct amount and description > Click send 

Guest reservation. detail > send or request moneyGuest reservation. detail > send or request moneyResolution centerResolution centerRequest moneyRequest moneyExtra servicesExtra servicesExtra service >Extra service >

Fill in the amount > Click sendFill in the amount > Click send

Jody141
Level 6
Auburntown, TN

@Dale711  Wow! Thank you so much for the clear instructions. That is exactly what I was looking for.