Adding photos to messages to guests

Answered!

Adding photos to messages to guests

Hello Fellow Air bnb folks - I'm trying to attach photos to the directions or message part of my listing to only the people who are confirmed.  We have a slightly hidden entrance to our neighborhood, so I wanted to include pictures of where you would turn to enter it.  Does anyone have suggestions about how to do this?  Thanks in advance.

1 Best Answer
Sarah1498
Level 2
Mid-Cambridge, MA

You can only attach photos in the AirBnb app.

View Best Answer in original post

22 Replies 22
Hank9
Level 3
Portland, ME

It's ridiculous that we're able to send photos only in the phone app. 

David6139
Level 1
Scotland, United Kingdom

I agree, it would make things a lot easier for hosts and guests as pictures are easier to explain certain things in particular directions.

I tried to upload photos in the app as part of the arrival instructions and all the photos are upside down. 😞

I've had this problem as well. My solution is to go to the photo app, click on edit, then rotate the photo 360 degrees until it's right side up again. Then save it.

Tom2835
Level 2
Post Falls, ID

I can't send photos from the iPhone app either. A potential guest wants to see specific photos. Bummer - really an oversight on Air BnB's part.

Seems you cannot send pictures until they are a accepted guest. If you haven’t excepted them yet it won’t allow any pictures. The whole reason why I need a picture or two is to confirm who they are. Airbnb seems to protect everyone except for the host!!! 

Michael7301
Level 1
Burbank, CA

This would simplify communications greatly. A picutre is worth a 1000 words.

Is there a way to attach pictures in the message section in the airbnb app or desktop? I am trying to send pictures to a potential booking but cannot attach pictures in message section in the airbnb app.