Additional amenity options

Grace134
Level 2
New York, United States

Additional amenity options

Hi - 

How do select the additional parking options, like "Free street parking on street" or "Paid parking on premises"? I can only select "Free Parking on Premises" and nowhere are the additional parking options available to edit. Same goes for "internet" versus "wireless internet". 

Thanks,

Grace

4 Replies 4
Karen-and-Brian0
Level 10
Bragg Creek, Canada

Hi @Grace134 Yes, it's limited on what you can choose - but you can just note the additional information in your listing under "Other things to note" or "The space". Hope that helps - Karen

Hello - To clarify as I have the same issue . . . The public view of amenities lists "Free Street Parking" as an amenity with a strikethru - cleary indicating to the viewer that this amenity is not available.  However - it is not listed as an option in the host editing.  I have always had free street parking and would never have not checked that box - yet my listing shows "free street parking" with a strikethru.  

Although I have "free on premise parking" - I want the traveler to know there is additional free street parking available.  Adding it to "Other Things to Note" is not effective for those Travelers who only screen the lists and do not take the time to read the detailed paragraphs and finer-prints.  Free-street parking is a highly desirable amenity at my location.  

In looking at other nearby listings - it appears that those with free parking on premises also show the "free street parking" with strikethru - although I know the street parking is free.  On the other hand - the listings that do not offer free parking on premises, "free street parking" is not even on the amenities list.  Seems like an oversight in the automated if-then-that process.  

Screen Shot 2017-12-27 at 12.10.59 PM.png

Andrei19
Level 1
Alexandria, VA

I am having the same issue. The public version of my listing indicates we do not have "Free parking on steet." However, when I try to edit the listings' amenities, I find no option for selecting "Free parking on steet," only "Free parking on premises." This seems like a glitch with AirBnb.