Address Issue

Kim2325
Level 1
Adamstown, MD

Address Issue

Hello!

My address is correct on my listing, however Airbnb provided my very first guest the address to my next door neighbors house. How can this issue be resolved?  Or did I do something wrong in the settings. 
Thank you! 
Kim

3 Replies 3
John47
Level 9
Chatham, MA

Did they give the wrong numeric? And how different are the addresses? Haven’t heard of this issue before.

Btw, looked at your listing and what stood out was the message about lack of carbon monoxide detector. Presumably you have a non-fully electric home so one is needed and you should have one. 

@Kim2325  I think you'll have to cotact Airbnb to find out why the address is incorrect, if it's correct on your profile info.

@John47  Why would you "presume" that someone's else's home has any possible source of carbon monoxide? Plenty of homes run only on electric and even some that use some gas appliances pose no danger re carbon monoxide. I have a propane water heater, but it is located outside.

@Sarah977 

Because the listing description did not specify (that I could see) that it was all electric and thus no CO possible, plus it’s far enough north that use of gas/oil/etc is more common, I made that comment. And given that Airbnb highlights the lack of one, if it’s not needed, host should (IMO) counteract that by explaining the situation.