Advanced Bookings on Long Term Only

Amy---Dan0
Level 1
Austin, TX

Advanced Bookings on Long Term Only

Does anyone know if you can change your calendar settings that will make the calendar open but for advanced bookings but only for long term stays? 

Thanks! 

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Amy---Dan0 

"long term stays" are stays of 28 nights and longer (having a special cancellation policy and payment rules, consult the HELP section voor more info) .

So set your minumum stay setting to the amount of nights you want as a minimal stay and provide a monthly discount or set fixed prices for specific months.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Amy---Dan0  It's confusing what you are asking and I interpreted the question differently than Emiel did. 

Are you asking if you can require advance notice for longer term bookings, so you don't get someone booking for a month the day before check-in, but allow no advance notice on short term bookings?

If so, no, I don't think there is any way to do that.

Amy---Dan0
Level 1
Austin, TX

Not quite @Sarah977   currently we allow bookings 3 months in advance. Was wondering if I could open the calendar for 3-6 months bookings but only long term stays. 

@Amy---Dan0  I don't believe there is any way to do that. There is no option to show 2 different calendars.