After I wrote a review my guest sent me $100

Kevin17
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

After I wrote a review my guest sent me $100

I'd like to change my review, but the website wont let me, do I have to call Airbnb?

2 Replies 2
Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

Why do you want to change your review? Did the guest offer a quid pro quo before you wrote it?

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Kevin17  I tried to look at your reviews for some insight as to why the $100 guest payment would trigger your desire to edit a review, but I am now so confused.  On your profile page the reviews are quite dated and seem to refer to listings that are no longer active.  The active listing has Hester as the host.  Is the correct or has there been some system glitch ?

Anyway rather than my trying to explore the situation, perhaps you can clarify why you need to change the review.  Once both host and guest reviews are posted only Air BNB can remove or edit.  That is done only if the language of the review violates the content policy.  If your review included information about a damage claim against the guest and the guest paid you money, that would be in violation of the content policy and it might put your listing at risk for suspension.  Hope this addresses your concern.