Air bnb photography

Mario46
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Air bnb photography

I got airbnb professional photography and the pics look great except they are missing two of the houses.

Also I was told I can reuse the photos (though they are watermarked) but I don't know how to do that.

Thank you for your help!

Asya

1 Reply 1
Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Re the missing pictures, I suggest you contact Airbnb directly to enquire about those pictures if they were taken; I know you can normally get up to 3 listings free so if the photographer took the photos , then they should eventually let you have copies once Airbnb have checked them and are happy. It is possible that the photos for the additional two properties have not yet been checked/ signed off even though the photographer has submitted them.

Airbnb have rights to your photos their purposes once they provide a free photographer hence the watermarks.

Re using them, save to your desktop/ pictures as you would any other photos and then you can upload them as and when you wish; Airbnb automatically save the photos in the listing, go to the menu ad right click on each individual photo to ‘save as’, see path below -

• Host (house icon)
  • Manage Listing (click on  a listing and it will open default calendar page)
  • Menu (top left hand corner, represented by for horizontal bars)
  • Foto (click on dropdown menu, which will take you to the photos then save each one.)

Hope this helps,

Ama