AirBnB Account Hacked

Andrew206
Level 1
Manchester, United Kingdom

AirBnB Account Hacked

Good Evening,

I have recently had a voicemail from a "Kara"  stating that  I have had a trip to "Houston - Montrose"  canceleed and I should call to get it rebooked/refunded. No number was given or email address for more contact.

The Host was a "Jean-Philippe DEVERREWAERE", I did not book this and the recent log on seems to be within China and the USA, I live in the UK as per my verifications.

I have been charged £274 for this and I would like this investigate as I am unable to report this due to the listing and the host being "no longer available"

I am not sure if a refund is being sent or what the procedure is, I do not want to have to delete my account to confirm that I am now safe.

I am also  need help on how to get my money back if it is now already being sent, any form of  help would be very much appreciated.

kind regards

Andy

2 Replies 2
Scott80
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

You would have to contact AirBnB directly. This is a discussion board and we do not have any access to your account. Best way to get contact info is to Google airbnb contact information.

Aldo22
Level 1
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

How do I contact AirBnB dierctly?

I'm having a similar problem here, a woman says she has paid for her reservation but I do not even see her inquiry message in my inbox, and to make thing worse, she provided me a copy of the payment but my AirBnB payment method is not even configured! hum very starange right? So I do not know whom she is or where the money went....any advice?

HOW DO I CONTACT AIRBNB DIRECTLY? E-MAIL? PHONE NUMBER?

THIS IS URGENT - BUSINESS REPUTATION ON THE LINE.

Christopher **