AirBnB Allowing Singapore Host To Rent Less Than 3 Months, Cancellation Bug Policy With Misleading Details, Where is AirBnB Due Diligence ?

AirBnB Allowing Singapore Host To Rent Less Than 3 Months, Cancellation Bug Policy With Misleading Details, Where is AirBnB Due Diligence ?

This is clearly unfair to me. I already informed AirBnB that the cancellation policy posting in AirBnB web page already has misleading information, and at the same time the host is approving and allowing renting for less than 3 months.

I only have less than 5 working days that I will not be able to get my paid refund, and the host will charge my full amount. Waiting for AirBnB Covid Extenuating Circumstances Policy closer to my check-in date will mean I have to forcefully accept the rental that is illegal under the law of Singapore. AirBnB clearly knows that the approved rental is shorter than 3 months, yet AirBnB do nothing about it, but putting out Covid policy which in this case has no relation at all to my reply points. Nevertheless, I had informed the Singapore government and they have started the investigation. The rental should be immediately ceased and canceled, yet AirBnB had not performed earlier due diligence in ensuring the host in Singapore is not renting less than 3 months!  

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Sorry it is not clear from your post what your issue is or your question? @Winson3 

Can you rephrase?

Luana130
Level 10
State of Bahia, Brazil

I don't undestand the question either. But the host is the one responsible for following the local regulations not airbnb.

The cancellation policies are quite clear actually. 

But what is the issue you are having?