AirBnB has unlisted me for no reason

Christina1137
Level 1
Seattle, WA

AirBnB has unlisted me for no reason

Dear fellow hosts,

Have any of you had a similar problem? I have a verified active short term registration number and operating license. I am a super host and run a successful AirBnB at my home.  The city has confirmed my registration number is written correctly on my listing. But AirBnB has unlisted me (causing me to lose 2 reservations) saying that the city has blocked my listing and I need to register with the city. The city says there’s nothing wrong on their end. The city emailed me saying this and I have sent screen grabs of my active status with the city to my customer service AirBnB thread. Nobody at the “normal” AirBnB customer service can help. They keep saying they have moved it to “urgent” to the department that handles STR problems. But it has been almost a week and I haven’t heard anything from them. I am at a loss and very confused. Does anyone here have any advice?

1 Reply 1
Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Christina1137 If you search the forum you should find other posts about this issue, as there have been many. Airbnb first line CS is apparently outsourced to call center workers who don’t do anything other than answer the call. Behind the scenes is a skeleton crew. You might try social media, as some people report more success getting attention with that route.