AirBnb integration APIs

Olga103
Level 1
South Australia, Australia

AirBnb integration APIs

I would like to integrate my AirBnb booking site with my custom developed system. Does AirBnb provide to their clients (owners) secured Rest or Soap or any other kind of integration APIs?

39 Replies 39
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Olga103,

No, they don't seem to provide any such interface. There's no mention on the website and I have never found any apps except the official Android and iPhone ones that allow any access to Airbnb.

The only thing available are badges, found when you click on your profile photo, then "Account settings" and "Badges".

These provide HTML code that can be cut and pasted into a web page's HTML.

Steve.

Jeff30
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

Hey Olga,

You may want to ping these guys: https://www.airgms.com/property-management-software/

They helped us integrate our backend system and have all owner's listings on a single dashboard. This way we have all our cleaning visits scheduled automatically with our cleaning teams.

Matteo103
Level 1
Berlin, Germany

@Olga103 Airbnb has recently announced an official API!

Here you can find all the details: https://all-about-airbnb.com/post/166424412336/airbnb-new-official-airbnb-program

Airbnb API

Berry3
Level 1
กทม, Thailand

Hi,

I use already API Airbnb but since few days, impossible to connect to their authentification system

they introduced a captcha system

Someone have more informations ?

Sebastien

How long did you have to wait before you got access to the API after you submitted the access inquiry?  I've been waiting since October and haven't heard back and was not sure if other people were gaining access yet, but it sounds like you have gotten API access at some point?

I would be interested in this question as well. II applied a number of weeks ago and have not heard anything either.

I just applied ... will let you know when I get access 

I just stumbled against the same problem. The login via the API worked fine 5 or 6 times as I was trying to tweak my code and it suddently doesn't work anymore, all I am getting in return is this JSON response

{
  "error_code": 420,
  "error": "unknown_error",
  "error_message": "Aktion kann nicht durchgeführt werden. Bitte versuche es noch einmal über die Webseite oder kontaktiere den Kundenservice, wenn du sofort Hilfe benötigst.",
  "client_error_info": {
    "airlock": {
      "action_name": "account_login",
      "completion_redirect_url": "",
      "disabled_element_ids": null,
      "error_redirect_url": "",
      "escapable": true,
      "fallback_friction": "contact_us_form",
      "first_name": "",
      "flow": "captcha_flow",
      "friction_data": [
        {
          "name": "captcha",
          "data": {
            "site_key": "6Lf20R0UAAAAAJDj8fQYXmFJWTbSPtvhtjV0VFoy"
          },
          "status": 0,
          "style": "inline",
          "version": "1.0"
        },
        {
          "name": "contact_us_form",
          "data": {
            "min_length": 25,
            "max_length": 2000
          },
          "style": "full_page_redirect",
          "version": "1.0"
        }
      ],
      "header_text": "Bitte verifiziere dich",
      "id": 731116231,
      "identifier": null,
      "keep_webview_open_on_redirect": false,
      "redux": true,
      "should_replay_request": true,
      "user_id": null,
      "user_message": null
    },
    "metadata": {}
  }
}

Have you been able to solve the problem on your side?

This is just regular captcha sequance which has to be resolved on airbnb.*/airbnb.com domain itself. You can't expect session to be authenticated automatically, it was designed to be used by real user in the browser.

I have the same issue. How do you solve the captcha? I log into my dashboard and I'm not prompted for one. It only occurs via the API.

What is captcha system?

Hi Berry,
Were you able to do some integration with airbnb api ?? case yes, can you help me?

my e-mail  is **

tks!

Att,

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hello Sebastien Did you have trouble getting access. I am working on a project and my developer could not get into the API.

Did you ever get an email or phone number of anyone at Airbnb?

Jimmy

Jeff30
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

For anyone who's working on own product, you can get access to Airbnb API through another company connected to them already.
Check out AirGMS API here: https://www.airgms.com/docs/airgms-api/