AirBnb integration APIs

Olga103
Level 1
South Australia, Australia

AirBnb integration APIs

I would like to integrate my AirBnb booking site with my custom developed system. Does AirBnb provide to their clients (owners) secured Rest or Soap or any other kind of integration APIs?

39 Replies 39

Jeff, how long did AirGMS take to give you access to their API? Can you access AirBnb Inventory via the API?

There is no access to change listing details or add new listings. However there is way to pull the list of reservations and even trigger some messages.

You just need to sign up for their Developer's program API. I got my access in 2 days.

Hello Jeff,

Please, can you provide me the link to Developer's Program API? I registered my Software development Company but I don't receive any response from them.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Alfredo [Surname hidden]

Ilyes2
Level 2
Sousse, Tunisia

Hello ,I succeded to integrate Airbnb API, 

I am trying to get the threads but my problem that i can't figure out wich message is of the host and wich one is the guest, the data has the same structure for both host and guest 

this is a thread example 

{
"thread": {
"id": 470465477,
"updated_at": "2018-02-15T13:56:05Z",
"preview_user_id": 166937457,
"preview": "Bonjour Hôtel Eugène en ville . Je suis impatient de passer une nuit dans votre hôtel . \nNous arriverons entre 22h et 23h ",
"unread": false,
"responded": true,
"previously_unread": false,
"other_user": {
"user": {
"id": 139138475,
"first_name": "Marine",
"picture_url": "https://a0.muscache.com/im/pictures/user/2159cdd2-f7fa-45a6-864c-d67548a587f8.jpg?aki_policy=profile...",
"thumbnail_url": "https://a0.muscache.com/im/pictures/user/2159cdd2-f7fa-45a6-864c-d67548a587f8.jpg?aki_policy=profile...",
"has_profile_pic": true
}
},
"status": "accepted",
"status_string": "Accepted"
}
},

Hi Ilyes, 

This is great. We have been playing with the api and are unable to get passed the auth stage due to a captcha message. Any idea on how we could get past this ? Happy to talk further. 

can you describe your problem with more details

Hello Ilyes, could you kindly advice us how/where to apply the intergration with airbnb API? Were there any precondition before intergation?

Nikita34
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

I'm interested in API integration to help me improve the pricing and availability of my listings. The linked listing feature on Airbnb is so primitive that only one combination of rooms can be configured. Thus, I have listings for other permutations but they cannot be "instant book" because that would introduce the possibility of double-booking. I would like API integration so that I can automate blocking of listings to prevent such conflicts and thus permit "instant book" on all my listings.  I have applied for access but don't even know if it is feasible. The methods described on the Airgms wouldn't help. 

Would you please mind sharing how you post to the API to resolve the 420 error code.
Appreciate your help!

Ilyes,

would you mind helping out with this? 

Hello,

We are a PMS and trying to access Airbnb API to integrate with our software, however we receive an error. 

Has someone else gotten that Error and any ideas of how to fix it? There is a question "How many listings do you have on your platform?" but it does not have available field to type in.

Thank you so much!

Errors

• Total Listing Potential: Total Listing Potential is required for API record type
  • Total Room Potential: Total Room Potential required for API Lead RT
  • Error creating new lead. - Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Total Listing Potential is required for API record type: [Total_Listing_Potential__c]

It was mentioned by someone else too. You can check out AirGMS. Hope it helps. https://www.airgms.com/airgms-api/?utm_source=Airbnb%20Community%20Center&utm_medium=Post

Agata48
Level 2
Szczecin, Poland

Hi guys,

To those who have succeeded in getting access to the Airbnb API - how long did it take for you to get response for the inquiry? 

We've been trying to contact Airbnb for about a year or so, filling out the request form (https://www.airbnb.com/partner) several times. Is the API access restricted to specific locations? The lack of any info whatsoever is so frustrating...

Did anyone ever get an email contact or phone number to troubleshoot the Airbnb Partner API?

Did anyone ever get an email contact or phone number to troubleshoot the Airbnb Partner API? We are getting no response.

TC-Dmitrii0
Level 2
Chicago, IL

hi any news for 2 way api from Air BNB?

Dmitrii Kuznetsov