AirBnb legal team number

Lauren3071
Level 2
Tulsa, OK

AirBnb legal team number

Does anyone know how to contact someone higher up then just customer service reps? I’m needing either a their legal team or just someone higher up. 

5 Replies 5
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

I see in my mind that comic of a person holding his/her belly and laughing uproariously.

Seriously, I hope there is one, and that it can be posted here. I know I would use it regularly.😊

@Nick @Stephanie 

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Lauren3071  If you google airbnb senior executives the name of some of their in house legal people will come up, and you can then contact them via social media or linkedin.  Airbnb doesn't seem to have anything like the typical corporate directory where at least there is some level of contact information for any given department, or if they do, I haven't ever found it.

@Lauren3071 To contact the "legal team" you'll have to do that through your lawyer.

Customer service, ha. I don't think there's any in-house component of it left, it's pretty much all outsourced. 

Patricia1375
Level 4
Nederland, CO

@Lauren3071Airbnb is designed so that their in-house employees never be identified and or contacted.  All direct services are outsourced and even more challenging is you won't ever be able to talk to the same person twice. 

It a complete joke where airbnb is trained not to give out their legal representation contact information. I spoke to 5 different representatives including a second tiered “manager of operations” name Joe. He was unprofessional and refused to get me his direct supervisor or the legsl contact information,