Airbnb Abandoned Hosts.

Cezar11
Level 2
Orlando, FL

Airbnb Abandoned Hosts.

Unfortunately today after 40 days, I receive the first email from Airbnb with content, cold, empty, redundant and with a broad aspect that Hosts, are just people of no importance. According to the video published by the company's CEO, he signs a letter and says: "Trust is the basis of a partnership, and it is built over time". It was long and tireless 3 and a half years with almost 500 reviwes with an average of 4.9, Super host status conquered and never lost, almost 1000 reservations without any cancellation on my part, but I'm just a host who rents rooms in your house, certainly those numbers do not represent trust as a basis for partnership. It was tireless Sundays to Sundays, including on March 15, 2020 my birthday, I worked all day to receive a guest who canceled with 2 hours left to check in. Unfortunately, we live in a world where values ​​and principles are reversed, things are not treated according to their priorities, but according to their interests. Your service Elizabeth, was exceptional but, I need to say these things. Airbnb after 40 days sends an empty email just saying something that was said on social media and on the day of the video with the CEO. The superhosts aid fund is a scam, it was said that they would pay 250 million dollars in aid to the superhosts and that soon after the video of the CEO the superhosts would receive email with instructions and I still nothing. I have already put my disastrous situation before you and it was not treated as a "force majeure" expression that was widely used by the Airbnb team. Airbnb should treat cases with priority. Today is the last day of food in my house and with a 9-month pregnant wife and I already said more than 10 times and I would like to ask a question to the company's CEO: "If trust is the basis of a partnership" in who should I trust? Tomorrow I will have a sign at traffic lights with the following saying: PLEASE HELP AN AIRBNB SUPERHOST THAT DOESN'T HAVE TO EAT AT HOME BECAUSE THE AIRBNB HASN'T PAID ME SINCE 15 MARCH. He may be able to propagate the transparency to which the company's CEO treats his "partners" Elizabeth, again I know of your commitment, but feeling hungry, and helpless in the face of a situation that I am experiencing and having credit to receive from a trillion dollar company like Airbnb is to have the feeling that nothing was worth it. Unfortunately, I know that you would never let my brief outburst reach the top of the company, but that would be highly necessary for them to think of priority strategies. There are people starving because years ago they placed their trust in a dark and highly tempting business. But just like any risky business, the rope always breaks for the investor. Elizabeth is well, if you have children or husband, take care of them, keep yourself safe, take care of your greater good, because I;

I

lost the battle ...

Send this to Brian Chesky on my behalf

0 Replies 0