Airbnb Academic Research Survey

Klaudia4
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Airbnb Academic Research Survey

Dear Airbnb users!

I am a fourth year student at Edinburgh Napier University currently conducting research for my dissertation on the topic of: Customer engagement through social media: based on a case study of Airbnb. 

And I would really appreciate it if you could take the time to fill out my quick questionnaire for my dissertation. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes and would be of great help to my research! Thank you in advance and feel free to contact me should you have any questions (contact details included at the end of questionnaire) 

Link: https://survey.napier.ac.uk/n/zz2rj.aspx

Please note that the survey is an anonymous and indipendent study for which I have not and I will not receive money. The data collected will only be used for academic purposes related to the dissertation. (It will take approximately 5-10 min to answer.

Many thanks in advance! 

3 Replies 3
Sky6
Level 1
Coventry, United Kingdom

Hello, Klaudia

I am a student from Birmingham university and study in MSc international marketing. I will plan to write the dissertation proposal that the topic is 'the impact of social media on consumer behaviour based on the Airbnb'. Could you give your facebook account, please? I want to talk some ideas about the dissertation with you.  I hope I can get your approval, thank a lot.

Best wishes,

Hanlu ****

Klaudia4
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Hi Hanlu, 

I would love to help you out with this as it is a topic which I find very interesting myself. I would however prefer to correspond through email: If you have any questions and would like to get in contact please email me at: [personal information hidden - to use the direct messaging system, hover over the profile name and click 'send message']

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Best regards, 

Klaudia 
0kai0
Level 2
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Dear Klaudia,

Hi, this is Phil. a PhD candidate and studying Airbnb.

Have you had a chance to collect sufficient amount of questionairre from airbnb community post? If not what alternative methods have you tried?

Your comments highly appreciated.

Phil.