Airbnb Associates program

Airbnb Associates program

Hey @Catherine-Powell or anyone else!? 

I admin a FB group with over 200 members - mostly travel writers and bloggers - who are all using the Associates program.

The reporting is terrible and we have many questions and issues but there is no support Centre or dedicated contact for the program.

Many people are experiencing issues with payments and there is not enough transparency for users to track data effectively.

Can someone please respond - we’ve tried many times!

3 Replies 3
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

hello @Sandra245  Have you used related keywords in the searchbox here in CC for others in similar situations as you are?
Often you will find useful information that way.

All the best in these challenging times

hi, i am from the partner program, i am having problems with my payments, the support for us is terrible, has anyone gotten airbnb to pay you?

Hi all,

I'm missing payout of associate program for all the year 2021. It's not small numbers.

I tried to contact the support many times but no one can really help with the issue.

It's very awful experience. 

It seems like they're all try to not understand the problem. They just quote some sample policies and let the case close.

I still have data of all valid commissions that were generated prior to the program finishing. And with all expected payouts that they seem to ignore.

Just wanna share with you.

Best,