Airbnb Customer Service

Hassan17
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Airbnb Customer Service

How is Airbnb and internationally operating company yet has the worst customer service.

The staff are either not trained or they are **bleep**.

Who ever has made the protocols in Airbnb needs to be fired

11 Replies 11
Elena87
Level 10
СПБ, Russia

@Hassan17

Any fool can express their anger but a wise man expresses why they are angry.

I doubt airbnb have the propensity to exclusively engage **bleep** as employees.

It might be expedient to vent off but if you share what the problem is here on the forum it might be more salutary for all.

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

You lose the right to be taken seriously when you use the word '**bleep**' like this. 

Sean119
Level 10
Blue Hill, ME

Nice profile pic....

Cormac0
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Hassan17

Can you turn the lights on I can't see your profile picture, I don't know why your complaining about Airbnb customer service I think its the best thing since sliced bread. NOT! 

Kathryn75
Level 10
Colorado, United States

Agreed! The customer service is the best thing ever! ( NOT)!!!!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Hassan17,

Welcome to the Community Center. I am sorry to hear your frustration regarding your experience with the Customer Service Team, it really isn't nice to hear your disappointment with the service. 

I know it isn't ideally what you are looing for, but as @Elena87 mentioned, it would be useful to us here to have a little more information on the difficulties you are experiencing, perhaps we might be able to help. 

Lastly, in terms of your post, I can understand that you want to get your feelings across, but I have felt it is best to remove the language you included, this could be quite hurtful to other Community members reading it and my job is to protect everyone here.

I hope you will update us and little and I really hope you get everything you trying to get sorted resolved.

Thanks,

Lizzie 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Marie405
Level 10
Taguig, Philippines

I dealt twice with Airbnb UK staff and they were absolutely brilliant and very helpful on both occasions.  They called me back when they said they will and followed through until the issue was resolved and I'm happy. 

Kathryn75
Level 10
Colorado, United States

Wow, you were lucky! I'd expect most hosts find good customer service the exception. They didn't used to be so bad. What happened?

Roger132
Level 1
Brighton, United Kingdom

GOD you are so right, it is absolutely impossible to get hold of them even when you just need assistance, dreadful.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Roger132,

Great to meet you. 

I am sorry to hear that you are finding you can't get hold of any of the Support Team. I just wanted to check are you having trouble when you call the support team or using a different contacting method? 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Roger132
Level 1
Brighton, United Kingdom

When using the site to try to communicate with you.

do you know why I was unable to book a property today?