Airbnb EXPERIENCE

Giovanni-Gabriele0
Level 1
Palermo, Italy

Airbnb EXPERIENCE

Hi ,few days ago Airbnb give to the city of Palermo the possibility to insert the experience.

I'm a Host and i want to know how many experiences can i add with my account.

Can I add two or more experience for the same city?

Best regards

Giovanni **

6 Replies 6

@Giovanni-Gabriele0

yes I think you can but each one has to be reviewed and then accepted by Airbnb before you can start it up.

https://www.airbnb.com/host/experiences

Leilei0
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Me too, I want to know how to start a walking tour. Do you need to have a local guide certificate necessarily? How to do the paperwork for the government? How to deal with tax paperwork, etc.

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

Yes you can have more than one. When you apply for the experience(s) make sure you have prepared your story, photo's and details before you start the application. If approved it took a month for my approval and I am still waiting for the final process to be completed which they said could be another month. When pricing remember AirBnB will take 20% of what you charge and you need to figure in your taxes also since it's not a hotel tax that AirBnB maybe paying for your listing, it's (Leilie) sales tax or (Giovanni) VAT for services rendered.  

Leilie you will need to get a Sales Tax ID setup with CA, San Diego and probably your county they will all have monthly forms and payments. It is different from Hotel Occupancy Tax ID and forms for your rental. If it's like Texas you can apply online, but I would recommend you start an LLC and run your listing and experiences through that. You would then use the EIN (Federal) and State Filing number for everything and it's simplier tax wise.  

Bonjour, je souhaite proposer une expérience via le site AirB&B. Comment dois je procéder ? Merci de votre réponse. Cordialement, Pascale

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Pascale248,

Welcome to the Community Center. 

I want to let you know that you have reached the English speaking Community Center. You can find the French speaking community here 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Bonjour à tous, 

Les expériences ne sont possibles que dans les villes listées ou on peut faire des propositions de nouveaux secteurs?

Merci d'avance pour vos retours, belle journée.