Airbnb Host Payments Help

Airbnb Host Payments Help

Airbnb owes us $10,154.10 from a reservation that occurred 60 days ago.

We call the support team daily and email them daily, but still haven't heard a word about this issue. When we reach a support member via phone they tell us they'll contact the finance team to resolve our issue and that the finance team will email us. Still nothing from them.

We though that maybe our guest hadn't paid on her end yet, which would explain why we haven't gotten our payout. We contacted her and she sent us the receipts to prove she paid Airbnb in full for the amount we are owed.

What in the world is going on? Is anyone else having this issue? This isn't a small amount of money we're talking about, this is over $10,000!

Please help. SOS.

5 Replies 5

Please comment if you have any advice!

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

1) Try contacting them again but on Twitter

2) If that doesn't work try again but threaten a small claims action

Possibly before the above try asking the guest/guests if they have paid for the reservation because Airbnb haven't paid you.

Check your transactions to make sure any Covid refunds have not been mixed up in your mess

Good luck

Charlsey1
Level 1
Montgomery, AL

host-payout-June-12-2021.png

host-Payout-June-7-2021.png

Charlsey1
Level 1
Montgomery, AL

Hello @Skyler-and-Madi0 @Mike-And-Jane0 ,

I'm so glad to have found this post.  I have had Airbnb deduct 546.69 twice from my payout.  Once on June 7th and then again on June 12th.    One deduction is correct but the second one is wrong and should have been paid to me.

I have reached to Airbnb on July 7th, July 9th, and July 12th by phone.  All conversations that took at lease 30 minutes, not including hold times.  And each time the customer service says they will escalate it but then I never hear anything else, not even a message response from Airbnb.  And it seems the call center has no power to really help with the issue.

I'm not sure what is going on, I host multiple properties on Airbnb and like the platform, but this seems crazy that they do not address an issue with my payment and money I am owed.

I don't know what to do at this point, I am frustrated and may end up leaving airbnb if they are not honest in their business practices.  Above is my transaction history that shows the double deduction.

Did you all end up getting your payout?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We just started our Airbnb and had our first stay a week ago and have yet to receive our payout. Our bank info was verified and the $1 deposit received. The transaction history shows no payouts sent or scheduled. I called customer service three days ago and was told they needed to escalate the issue and have heard nothing since. Is this common?  Do I need to switch to VRBO?