Airbnb Host Survey - Thesis

Airbnb Host Survey - Thesis

Hello,

my name is Marcel, I am studying business information technology in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) and I am currently writing my final thesis. My topic is the hosting of Airbnb apartments and the associated costs, revenues and possible optimization opportunities.
To create a meaningful data base for my thesis, I want first-hand information. I can only get this from experienced Airbnb hosts, such as yourself

Therefore, I would kindly ask you to take the time (about 8-10 minutes) to answer my survey. You would be doing me a huge favor by doing so. When you answer the survey, please note that the questions refer to the year 2019! This is to avoid data consumption by Corona.

Of course, all data is collected anonymously and cannot be traced back to an individual! If you are interested in the result of the survey, please let me know.

Information about the survey:
Duration: approx. 8-10 minutes (maximum)
Scope: 19 questions

The survey is divided into three sections:
1. questions about your Airbnb apartments, income and expenses (7 questions).
2. questions about extra services, automation, furnishing/renovation (6 questions)
3. general questions (this part is optional) (6 questions).

You can answer the survey up to and including 05/23/2021!

Link to the survey: https://www.survio.com/survey/d/M4P3S1U3A1S3D9P8V

I am available for questions at any time.

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Many greetings
Marcel

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Marcel2163 Your survey is not working/idiot proof. Can't get past question 12

@Mike-And-Jane0  Thank you very much for taking the time to look into my survey. What exactly was the problem with question 12? If none of the answers apply to you, you can leave the value at 0.