Airbnb IPO: My Price Target Is $200 By 2021

Daniel-Rusteen0
Level 10
California, United States

Airbnb IPO: My Price Target Is $200 By 2021

Tomorrow Airbnb will go public on NASDAQ through an auction-style IPO at $60 per share for a valuation of $42 billion.

This is a very non-traditional IPO as most companies go public during their best year/quarter. 2020 is Airbnb's worst year which means growth is virtually guaranteed in 2021.

Airbnb can also expect a decade's worth of steady growth as younger folks are more familiar with the company. When they come of age and start traveling, their first choice will be Airbnb.

I'm in Sao Paulo, Brazil now looking at new homes and they are specifically mentioning Airbnb during the sale process.

As an early employee, I own common stock and I will not be selling tomorrow. Other employees are allowed to sell up to 15% of their shares.

I believe Airbnb will be worth $140 billion by the end of 2021 with a stock price of $200.

Will you invest in the Airbnb IPO tomorrow? Their ticker symbol will be ABNB

3 Replies 3
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Daniel-Rusteen0  "2020 is Airbnb's worst year which means growth is virtually guaranteed in 2021."  Great point!  I definitely participated.  It's set to open at $140, I just heard.

Daniel-Rusteen0
Level 10
California, United States

It will open at $68 per share, but some expect it could double right away.

You bet I participated in the IPO!