Airbnb Love

Answered!
Reiko7
Level 1
Nimes, France

Airbnb Love

Hi I'm host Reiko in Nîmes France.  

I got an email  from gifts@airbnblove.com. I did not click the link.
Is that spam ???  Or it is real Airbnb? 

copy====================

We want to send you a gift

Just a quick reminder that your gift is still waiting for you.

Open it now by following the link below.

—Your friends at #AirbnbLove

This link will expire on October 28th, 2019
Sent with ❤ from &Open on behalf of Airbnb Inc., 888 Brannan St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA.

1 Best Answer
Vivi1342
Level 2
PJ, Malaysia

20220214_125505.jpg

Hey all, it's not a scam. Is real. Recently my stay was cancelled due to the scheduled were messed up by the Host, thanks goodness it's 2 week before my wedding & I manage to get another house for staycay. Few days later, I received an email from Airbnb Love to choose the gift. 1 week later I received very lovely marbled design chopping board. Thanks airbnb love (www.airbnblove.com)

View Best Answer in original post

21 Replies 21
MaryLou24
Level 2
Tucson, AZ

I received the same email after contacting them about resolving a customer review.  They gave me about 4 choices: guestbook, apron, and a couple others I can't remember.  These are the only 2 that I was interested in.  I chose the apron and it arrived about a week later.  (They even sent an email that it was coming.)  I love it!!  It's the only apron I've seen with a strap that is adjustable.  This is one I want to use myself, but will likely keep it at my airbnb.  

Yes, airbnblove emails are legit.  (In your profile, they ask for your mailing address, as they do send out gifts from time to time.  That is a choice and not a requirement to provide.)  I'm glad I did!   

20210519_071503.jpg

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Glad to see you are enjoying your gift @MaryLou24 ❤️ 

How about, instead of sending cheap gifts, you help us delete retaliatory reviews from guests who demand refunds with no justification?

Esther751
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

I also received a gift for refunding a guest. I was given the option to choose one gift out of two options. I got this lovely yoga mat and a card.8E85828B-BD29-4542-AC78-9CB18A11D72A.jpeg

Aria15328
Level 2
Houston, TX

I had a situation with CS today where I requested a refund from a host that was rejected. They were totally wrong for denying the request for a very stinky A/C experience in their home the whole weekend that they tried to play off as a sewer maintenance issue (LIE). I had to push CS to escalate the rejection and they were able to get it approved. I sent a very grateful response to my CS rep and shortly received the AirBnb Love email. It gave me the option to get a branded jigsaw puzzle or set of playing cards. It looks legit but we'll see if the gift ever arrives.

Richard2358
Level 1
Eglwysbach, United Kingdom

I also received my Airbnb Love gift, the socks which are fab. Does anyone know who makes them as I'd love to get my wife a pair?

Vivi1342
Level 2
PJ, Malaysia

20220214_125505.jpg

Hey all, it's not a scam. Is real. Recently my stay was cancelled due to the scheduled were messed up by the Host, thanks goodness it's 2 week before my wedding & I manage to get another house for staycay. Few days later, I received an email from Airbnb Love to choose the gift. 1 week later I received very lovely marbled design chopping board. Thanks airbnb love (www.airbnblove.com)