Airbnb New Zealand help phone number

Answered!
Rachel534
Level 2
Omokoroa, New Zealand

Airbnb New Zealand help phone number

Can someone tell me what the New Zealand help phone number is please? My friend has been locked out of her account and therefore can’t access anything, including being able to make bookings

1 Best Answer
Ria16
Level 10
Northland, New Zealand

@Rachel534  May be better to use Twitter as there are long wait times for phone lines 04 488 0888.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

All the ways of contacting Airbnb are listed in the Contact Airbnb post towards the top of the forum you are posting in @Rachel534  including phone numbers.

You can also find them in Airbnb Help.

Ria16
Level 10
Northland, New Zealand

@Rachel534  May be better to use Twitter as there are long wait times for phone lines 04 488 0888.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Rachel534 @Ria16 

Sorry to hear your friend @Rachel534  has been locked out of their account.

Credit where it's due when ABB Customer Services msg comes on expect an automated msg telling you there's around a 2 hour wait, alas when I rang them in the last couple of days the phone was picked up and query answered within 30 minutes.

Guess it depends what time one calls how quick they answer.

As an aside, would you please be able to let us know when your friend can access their account if various dates are blocked from being booked on listings where they show as available on people's calendars as it appears dates may be blocked by ABB without consultation which is very annoying and disruptive.

Thanks in advance

All the best

Central To All Home & Location

Remuera, Auckland

Brent307
Level 1
Wellington, New Zealand

Morning .

I am looking for a cleaner that likes to do Airbnb's in Seatoun  eastern suburbs Wellington. Room change etc while i am away .