Airbnb announced first global hotel technology partner (channel manager 2 way xml connection)

Beau9
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

Airbnb announced first global hotel technology partner (channel manager 2 way xml connection)

Hi all,

I don’t intend this post to be pointless advertising but very useful information.

I see a lot of requests for more information on which channel manager will work best with Airbnb hosts or accommodation providers.

It was announced that Airbnb has selected SiteMinder as their first global hotel technology partner.

That means for the first-time boutique hotels and B&Bs can have a real-time connection where you can distribute FULL content(room/property descriptions, policies, amenities etc), not just rates and availability.

You can check out the official announcement on Airbnb’s website in “Airbnb Newsroom”: http://bit.ly/2EpS8Eb

You can also express your interest here: http://bit.ly/2FWVwU2 

Let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks,

Beau

2 Replies 2
Atis0
Level 1
Riga, Latvia

Hi Beau,

Yes I used SiteMinder before, but it's a lot more expensive option then some other. If you're technical capable person and like to do this yourself AirBnB also provides XML connection with Beds24, that's a lot cheaper. I went away from SiteMiner already more than a year ago as they didn't have full integration with AirBnB yet and I'm very satisfied with Beds24 for now. And it's a lot cheaper. 

KR,
Atis

Hi guys, 

Last year I contacted Siteminder cause supposedly they were the solely manager that'd full connection with Airbnb, so they gave me 15 dyas for free, I was working "by them" lots of time in order to make all adjustments with a disastrous feedback, all my ads became duplicated on Airbnb, in the meantime I was trying to put this mess on way, I got a couple of overbookings with Booking & Expedia and nobody there accepted the responsibility and dissapeared from the net, so take care with this company more than they're the more expensive ones.

Of course I'm still looking for a trustable channel where they will tell you the truth instead of to make you waste time for nothing.

Then is anybody has a good suggestion, it'll be appreciated

Malena