Airbnb blocking entires months that I have open in my calendar.

Celia185
Level 2
Austin, TX

Airbnb blocking entires months that I have open in my calendar.

I have two listings, and have noticed what seem to be a glitch on both for certain months. I was curious why I hadn't gotten ANY bookings for September, when I've had the whole month open on my calendar for months. Then I realized that if I go to "preview listing" to see from a guest's perspective, the whole month of September appears unavailable when choosing a check-in date. It also blocks off random dates in other months. 

I am now noticing the same glitch on my other listing, with half of December and all of January blocked off for guests, when for me as a host, it is open on my calendar. I've checked every setting in the booking and availability settings to make sure it's not user error. I have spoken with airbnb support several times in the past two weeks and they keep saying they've sent the problem to tech support and will let us know when it is fixed. However I can't wait around especially with the month of September being right around the corner.

Is this happening to anybody else? I literally had to create a duplicate listing just to get those dates to finally open up. It's already confusing enough and I don't want to have to create a duplicate listing for my other one. 

2 Replies 2
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Celia185 

try this: go to your calendar, select all dates from December 19 to January 18 and you will see the slide-in form on the right side of the screen, scroll down to "rule sets" , click on it and select "none" and then "save"

Ute42
Level 10
Germany

@Celia185 

I have a similar but slightly different problem: The airbnb software is opening up dates in my calendar that I had blocked. This happens again and again. I have started to report about this in the german CC starting in June and there's no end in sight.

Take a look and improve Your German:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Gastgeber-unter-sich/Airbnb-schaltet-ohne-mein-Zutun-Buchungszei...