Airbnb canceled all reservations and deactivated without any reason

Walter37
Level 2
Cancun, Mexico

Airbnb canceled all reservations and deactivated without any reason

In one hour Airbnb Trust & Safety canceled all the reservations of my guests that were in my properties and those that had to the future, they did not notify me of anything, they created a chaos to all the guests, they did not answer or help anyone to look for another place , they did not let me help my guests, they did not explain reason or reason for their attitude, I am host 7 years ago with an average of 4.7 out of 5, more than 544 reviews, only 5% of qualifications to be Superhost, without reports of nothing guests. I swear I do not understand. Beyond the form so arrogant and without the minimum respect (very Trump) they have with me, I feel sorry for the more than 30 guests who ruin their vacations.
I spoke 4 times, I answered an email to Mitch from Trust & Safety, I sent captures and nothing.
Hotels and the media would love to hear my case in detail. Not only for me, for the 30 guests Airbnb leave on the streets.

Captura de pantalla 2018-01-07 a la(s) 7.35.26 p.m..pngCaptura de pantalla 2018-01-07 a la(s) 10.12.42 p.m..pngperfil.png

Walter 1.pngWalter 2.pngWalter 3.pngWalter 4 .pngWalter 5.pngWalter 6 .png

[Personal information removed in line with Community Guidelines] 

Walter. Ex-host of Airbnb in Cancun 

12 Replies 12
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

@Walter37

I have seen it happen, not sure anybody on here can help wou work out why.

David

@David126 I don´t ask for help to the Community, just I expose my case to another host, as prevention, to show the way of Airbnb kick you when they want, only I show a deactivation without reasons. If this post is against the Community Help Lines just kick me out as Airbnb do. Thanks for your be nice with me, wow. 

No, @Walter37, we all here know all too well that this is the way Airbnb will treat hosts. It's not that friendly relationship. @David126 only encouraged you to check in the terms and get some explanation as to why it had happened to you.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

@Walter37  In your notification it specifies you violated the terms and conditions without it being explicit.

Have you read the terms and if so, which one or ones do you think they might refer to?

It's difficult for anyone here to come to any conclusions without knowing the full story other than observing the consequences of what happened in your case.

@Elena87They do not specify anything and Airbnb makes me look like a criminal staining my reputation. And there is nothing I can do because when you enter as host you accept their terms and conditions, with totally arrogant and abusive rules. But there is no other way to rent your place if you do not accept it.
If this post hurts the sensitivity of other hosts without any empathy they can erase it immediately, as if it never existed, so they feel happy again, and can hide the sun with a finger again.

Rene-and-Zac0
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Walter37 Nobody’s account is just randomly deactivated.

Keep it real, you did something to get it shut down and evidently it was something serious. 

Heres a helpful YouTube video that might get your mind off this situation. 

https://youtu.be/J1c2KzJbcGA

’You know it’s hard ou5 here for a Host’

@Rene-and-Zac0 wow nice person, hope don´t happen the same to you and receive same comment from another host like you post to me. Have a nice day.

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Walter37 I am sorry it happend to you. I've heard the same thing happend to some other (super)hosts who have been hosts for 5 years as you did ... and they also couldn't figure out why 😞  

Thanks @Branka-and-Silvia0 I can´t understand too. It´s a very sad situation, is not "shared economy", we are like employees of Airbnb, they just fired when they want, without any explanation.
At least at companies they tells you are fired for this or that reason, but at Airbnb they don´t care. You are just a number.

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Walter37 

yeah, it seems like they just euthanize you after 5 years in service...  you don't get a pension either 😞 

@Branka-and-Silvia07 years, 12 properties, 17000 USD (they won in commissions for offer my properties), I attending more than 1000 guest, more than 544 reviews: 72% 5 stars, 22% 4 stars, 5% 3 stars, 1% 2 stars, 0% 1 star. 

@Walter37 it seems like lose - lose situation 😞