Airbnb cancelled 8 bookings without any reason and refused to refund me! THAT'S A ROBBERY!

Ivano38
Level 1
Zanzibar City, TZ

Airbnb cancelled 8 bookings without any reason and refused to refund me! THAT'S A ROBBERY!

Hello! Airbnb did a really shameful thing ... a few days ago they sent me an email saying that my account was blocked without explaining the reason, after a while I get the messages of the cancellations of all the reservations I had, even without explaining why.

After two days they send me another message saying that my account has been blocked by error and now it has been reactivated. But all reservations for a total of about 7000 euros !!! they have been lost because in these two days people have already found other apartments. It's crazy! The most incredible thing that these Airbnb cowards after causing me such great damage, they offered no refunds, no help to restore reservations! They just wrote to me that you had made a mistake and they're sorry for the inconvenience.

This mob is only capable of creating problems but solving them are not capable.

Actually they are criminals, I can no longer trust them, now I will report them for the economic damage they have caused me.

Be careful !!!

1 Reply 1
Carlos3750
Level 2
Cartagena, Colombia

Hi @Ivano38, how are you?

Could you solve something with your case? ...

Today I have a case just like yours