Airbnb change log (records / history)

Ken7
Level 2
Cancún, Mexico

Airbnb change log (records / history)

Is there any way to see changes made to an Airbnb account historically. We are managing several properties and need full access for several people to the account, but due to the latest changes in the UI, it's easy to make accidental changes. Sometimes dates turn out to be blocked and we have no idea why or who did it. As such, having a record of which changes were made when by what account (host or co-host) would be a great addition. I thought I saw this feature previously but I cannot find it anywhere now.

8 Replies 8
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Ken7 No, Airbnb does not provide a log of changes to a listing to hosts.   But, that said, Airbnb can see how a listing has been changed.  Unless it is urgent and involves a guest reservation, you might have a long wait to get an answer.  

Sounds like you need to have tighter control over who has the ability to make changes on a listing!

Even if it's just one or two people it would be useful to have such a history. 

Ken7
Level 2
Cancún, Mexico

Is it possible to vote on suggested Airbnb features anywhere?

George298
Level 1
Ashfield, Australia

Change history is called Activity and can be found in the Co-Host section when editing your listing.

@George298, I never knew about that!

Thanks for the amazing tip!

Thank you! It only shows activity for the same month though. There's no way to see prior events?

@Ken7, this activity log was news to me as of yesterday, so I do not know about that.

(My log is filled with daily price changes from Wheelhouse, so I never scrolled back very far.)

Perhaps the good people at AirBnB support can shed some light as to why the Activity log only goes back so far?

Nevermind, seems like that's an issue with Firefox