Airbnb changes my listing settings?

Nanxing0
Level 10
Haverford, PA

Airbnb changes my listing settings?

I have had a guest asking me that he can't book because I don't have check in time set which sounds strange to me. I checked my listing settings and found the check in time to be "Not Set" while I clearly set it to be 4pm to flexible on all the listings. The "Not Set" check in time is on ALL of my listings under different owner account so it's definitely not account-related. I had to manually change all of them back to what I set before.

This is not the first time similar thing happened. There were at least 3 times in the past few years hosting history that I had to change some settings back to normal. I remember there was one time several guests ask if there's TV in my listings while I clearly remember I ticked the TV no cable in the amenities option. I went to check and found the tick box empty. 

Anyone have such issue? I believe it's a glitch of Airbnb during update/maintenance but it's soooooo annoying that it doesn't give me any alert until some potential guests report it to me. I'm not even sure what settings Airbnb is going to change "for me" next time, maybe my no pet policy or no smoking policy?

1 Reply 1
Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
Level 10
Kendal, United Kingdom

@Nanxing0 

We've just been discussing these type of glitches here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Hosts-is-your-income-depleted-and-are-you-finding-it-dif...

Tag @Stephanie to let her know and she will instruct somebody to look at it. Your settings once set, should never change however.