Airbnb changing my rates without my authority

Kate2002
Level 1
Pringle Bay, South Africa

Airbnb changing my rates without my authority

Hi there, how do I get this clear what my nightly rate is on the Airbnb site and what my peak season rate is - we are new and guests are enquiring and making it very awkward as what is shown is not what I am asking

5 Replies 5
David7870
Level 8
Vista, CA

I would love to know too

Kate2002
Level 1

@ David 7870 

Yeah, this is kinda ridiculous - high season ad they are sending me confirmed booking at a 6th of my rate - no thank you!

@David7870 Hi did you figure this out, we are having the same problem and can't find anyone to answer us..

Mary-Jo24
Level 1
New Jersey, United States

@Kate2002 @Alan-And-Diane0 @David7870 Im very upset about the way they display the rates as well. They are displaying an "all in" per night rate which includes the Airbnb service fee and cleaning fees. People know fees are added at the end and expect it. I dont think it is clear to the guest looking to book.  For example, my rate is $115/night but it shows $200/night because the service fee and cleaning fee is added in. Thats a huge difference. I think we are losing bookings to hotels as they show a per night room price with out any added fees. I dont think most hosts realize whats going on. But I see I have a lot of views and no bookings. Now I know why!

Kate2002
Level 1

I keep on trying to replying but they block one