Airbnb.com No Host Options

Tony-and-Liza0
Level 3
Lake View, NY

Airbnb.com No Host Options

Unable to load the Airbnb application on my phone I was told by Airbnb support that I could log into the Airbnb website to manage my hosting responsibilities. I've been doing that for about four months now without any problems. Three days ago I logged into the Airbnb website clicked on manage listings and lo and behold there are no hosting options. There in the spot where the options once lived is the word menu but nothing underneath it. Literally the only hosting thing I can do is see my upcoming reservations in the today tab. I cannot communicate with my guests, see my calendar, or change anything about my listing. I've contacted Airbnb several times over the last three days only to have no resolution. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Again this is not the Airbnb application but the actual Airbnb website. Thank you your input is greatly appreciated.

2 Replies 2
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Tony-and-Liza0   I recommend that you clear cookies and cleanup your browser files or try a different browser or computer.  I alternate between Bing, Chrome and Firefox on my PC and Safari on my iPad.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Tony-and-Liza0 

I would suggest to start over with a fresh login, after removing all cookies and cache from the browser used. Before logging out also close all active sessions listed in your account under section safety/security.  

If you can see the list of reservations, then you probably can see also the reservations.

from a reservations you can choose to message a guest.

There were some reports recently here people could not find the INBOX menu, so maybe it was a temporary glitch.