Airbnb community username change

Stefanos30
Level 1
Athens, GR

Airbnb community username change

Hello, 

Does anyone know if it is possible for a user to change their community profile username? and if yes, how?

Stefanos Evangelou
6 Replies 6
Lisa722
Level 4
Seattle, WA

Why won’t someone from Airbnb respond to this? I didn’t ask you to change my username and I definitely don’t want the one you foisted on me! We should have some say in this. “Lisa722” doesn’t sound human or cozy and definitely doesn’t go well with “The Retro Cottage”. You guys have said you are allowing us to customize our links ( not really understanding how that makes any big difference), but we don’t have a say in choosing our username which, to me, seems more important?! Please allow us to choose our own usernames!

@Lisa722  I responded last night to a similar post you made on another thread. The user names here on the forum have nothing to do with your listing- Lisa722 isn't your user name on your Airbnb profile, so not going well with "Retro Cottage" isn't an issue. The user names here are only for the purposes of being able to tag someone else on this community forum.

Sandy-and-Ed0
Level 2
Sunny Isles Beach, FL

Hi , does anyone know how to change the community profile name ?. Nick

Teresa1695
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Same question ⁉️ 

Everything is Possible

@Teresa1695  Your name here is your Airbnb profile name. Your name is Teresa, right? The number is just an identifier used only on this forum, and nowhere else, for the purpose of being able to tag other posters. It means nothing except that you are probably the 1695th person with the name Teresa who has posted here since the forum's inception. That's how the numbers are generated- I'm the 977th Sarah to ever post here.

It's not something you can change.

Thanks for responding 

Everything is Possible