Airbnb customer service issues-BE VERY CAREFUL

Joa1
Level 10
Puerto Escondido, Mexico

Airbnb customer service issues-BE VERY CAREFUL

I sent a message yesterday to Airbnb "help" requesting ADVICE about what to do regarding a reservation that is 6 months away in terms of possibily putting my property up for sale.  The message I received in reply stated that ALL of my reservations had been cancelled, and my property delisted as a "one time host courtesy".  This action was taken without contacting me, and without my consent.  When I expressed that I was completedly surprised and extremely upset by these actions taken by the Airbnb rep, they apologized and told me that they could relist my property but could do nothing about all of my upcoming reservations that they had cancelled.  

I requested to speak to the supervisor, and was told the supervisor would call me.  That was yesterday...I have heard absolutely nothing back from Airbnb about this situation that was created by their staff.

I am currently dealing with communicating with all of the guests whose reservations were cancelled, and needless to say, they are very unhappy about this situation as well.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to how to deal with this situation and proceed?????

Thanks!

1 Reply 1
Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

Post on their FB page and tweet at them.