Airbnb delays payments for more than a month

Airbnb delays payments for more than a month

Greetings from Ukraine. I am a host in Ukraine for almost one year. I haven't any problems earlier, but now Airbnb does not send payouts more than month for my around twenty completed bookings. The guests lived and paid, but Airbnb doesn't send this money. My bank account has been checked, it is correct.

Calls to the support service are not effective. They ask you to wait but don't say how long. I don't know what to do and I would be grateful for any advice and help of the community.

Thanks!

19 Replies 19
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Ольга154 I really thought Airbnb had sorted themselves out and were paying Ukrainian hosts properly. Lets hope @Catherine-Powell or @Sybe takes some action to sort out your payments.

Thank you for your support, your message gives me a hope

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Mike-And-Jane0 thank you for the tag!

@Ольга154 I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting for these payouts. We've sent it over to the team now for them to look into. They'll be in touch with you shortly and if I receive an update in the meantime I'll let you know!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

@Sybe Thanks for your support

@Sybe @Hi, my problem is still not solved. $2780 is delayed for more than 1.5 month without explaining the reason. Please help me

Hi, my problem is still not solved. $2780 is delayed for more than 1.5 month without explaining the reason. I don't know how to pay my bills and how to continue my work, especially since the situation in Ukraine is very difficult.

I never thought that after a year of successful cooperation with Airbnb, I would be forced to ask for my earned money. But I hope Airbnb cares about it's customers and will find a way to solve my problem.

I really hope for the support of the community. Advice me please where can I turn for help if the support service does not help.

Unfortunately, my problem is not solved

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

i know Airbnb are investigating listings set up for Ukraine hosts since the war broke out as sadly there are some false listings set up to take advantage of hosts and guests donating stays (which were meant to help established hosts who had lost their income) . @Ольга154 

However I can see you have reviews before the war so I hope Airbnb sorts out your payment soon. 

I have been a host for 1 year, I have many completed bookings before and after the war. Airbnb knows and sees this very well, but does not pay out MY earned money, sending me formal messages - "we are very sorry ..."

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Catherine-Powell will Airbnb ever sort out its responsibilities to Ukrainian hosts? @Sybe any chance of tweaking customer services again? Thanks and hoping @Ольга154 is paid soon.

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Mike-And-Jane0 @Ольга154 We sent another nudge to the team just now to look into it. Hopefully we can get this resolved quickly, and I'll be back once I have an update!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

@Sybe thank you!

Alina1003
Level 2
Kharkiv, Ukraine

I've stayed at Olga's place on 23-25 May 2022. The service was implacable. She did not receive her payment and got blocked from this Forum after posting the complaint. I'm really disappointed to hear that such a good AirBnB host is facing such issues and am hoping that AirBNB management will take this matter under personal control.

P.S. Support on +380 89 324 0239 was not helpful at all and spoke to me in russian though I'm from Ukraine and as an long term customer would like to have a chance to be served in my native language.

Hope this will be resolved soon, 

Best regards, 

Zybtseva Alina.

@Mike-And-Jane0
@Catherine-Powell
@Sybe

@Alina1003 I don't think anyone has ever been banned from the forum for complaining unless they are very rude. Anyway let us hope @Sybe passes on Olga's problem to sort out the payment problem