Airbnb didn't send me payout after accepted reservation. Reason is they didn't get payment fromguest

Sam304
Level 2
Ankara, Turkey

Airbnb didn't send me payout after accepted reservation. Reason is they didn't get payment fromguest

I'm a superhost for 2 years. Love this system and supporting everytime, sometimes forwarding direct guets to system.

Airbnb is losing my attention with their last attitudes.

Everything starts normally.

1) The guest made reservation some days ago. Airbnb sent me reservation code, her number and other details. They sent her also my details, house address, my phone number and other. 

2) Guest came and stayed house at stated dates. 

3) I checked my transaction history one day and saw payout was not completed. 

4) Called airbnb, expalined all step by step.

5) AND THEIR ANSWER IS: We didnt collect payment from guest and could not pay you. After my call, they said' we called her several times, we couldnt reach her'

6) After my several messages, they escalated subject. Still i didnt get answer. 

Please tell me what i have to do.

Thanks

original (3).png

9 Replies 9

@Sam304 - You need to keep after your case manager to assist you.  If you haven't been assigned one, call Airbnb right now to demand one. Follow their instructions on what it is you are to do next. 

Personally, I would probably send the guest a quick note - be polite - let her know Airbnb is trying to reach her about the payment.  Politely let her know that you are not being paid while this is limbo and that you hope, since she enjoyed her stay with you, that it can be resolved quickly.  

Called airbnb several times, noted by different case managers but couldnt find solution. I do not have to call guest, because airbnb is here for organizing all the transfers and getting commissions for that. 

Steven65
Level 10
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

A reservation can not be made without a confirmed payment, right? How did this happen?

Yeap, this is the idea and they are waiting me for collecting payment. That means if they couldn't get payment, they won't send my money. I'm not getting used to see that kind of attitudes from airbnb. This time they threat like this and wasting my time with saying we are trying to reach her. NORMAL WORD MUST BE SORRY FOR THIS, WE ARE SENDING YOUR MOINEY FASTLY. AFTER THAT THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM, FROM WHO THEY WILL TAKE MONEY.

Grace187
Level 1
Baguio, Philippines

payoff data cant be complete. I am a bank employee but we dont know this code. the routing number and swift code is available but not the bank code? please assist me.

I didnt get any message from airbnb abpout payment failure. 

Sam304
Level 2
Ankara, Turkey

Finally problem has SOLVED, but it took to much time for such an easy situation. ''How i can do it'' is interesting. Wrote something from emergency button in application, then they called me and gave information about payment. 

@Sam304 I am glad to hear that your problem is resolved, please let us know how many phone calls , messages and days was needed to resolve it?

at least 7 different phone calls and 10 days passed to solve it. hopefully.