Airbnb doesn't full refund my order, even local goverment has offical suggested people don't go to my destination due to COVID-19

Airbnb doesn't full refund my order, even local goverment has offical suggested people don't go to my destination due to COVID-19

I booked a house at Nanjing which I'll travel to for my annual leave from 24th July to 31st July, and I payed RMB 3881 online at 17th July. Nanjing goverment reported 9 airport service person has been found COVID-19 at 19th July, and 3 more has been found at 20th July, and total 22 has been found till today(22nd July). Nanjing goverment had offical suggested at 22nd July that don't suggest people to goto Nanjing, also Guangzhou(My city) goverment had offical suggested at 22nd July that don't goto Nanjing. 

So I contacted Airbnb guys to request full refund my order. And uploaded capturing screen that prove Airline had full refunded my air order according to Airbnb guys asking. Also Airbnb guys said on phone that they will full refund my order after I uploading the proof. But Airbnb told me online at 22nd July that they can't full refund my order, they can only refund 50% of my order. The reason is the house I booked is not in middle-risk area even it's in Nanjing. I can't understand, it doesn't make sense. I goto Nanjing for 7 days travel, I only stay in house for 7 days? And Nanjing airport has been marked as middle-risk area, because all 22 COVID-19 people are airport service people. Middle-risk area means goverment doesn't suggest people go this place. If I still travel to Nanjing, the best way is taking airplane and I'll landing at Nanjing airport which is a real middle-risk area!

All Airlines have full refunded orders about Nanjing, goverment has official suggested don't goto Nanjing. Airbnb still don't agree to full refund? Does this mean Airbnb againsts local goverment's policy? Does this mean Airbnb suggests people goto COVID-19 area? Does this mean Airbnb doesn't care people's health? 

Airbnb, please full refund my order according to local goverment COVID-19 policy! Airbnb, you can find my order and reach me with my mobile: **, thanks!

**[Personal information hidden]

2 Replies 2

Also, Airbnb, you can reach me via my email: ** thanks.

**[Personal information hidden]

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@San-Ja2  This isn't Airbnb, it's a discussion forum for hosts and guests.