Airbnb experience calendar and iCal synchronization

Chloe100
Level 1
Portland, OR

Airbnb experience calendar and iCal synchronization

Hi,

Is it possible to synchronize one's "Airbnb experience" calendar with iCal? If so, how?

(Note: I know how to synchronize the "Airbnb hosting" calendar with iCal, but not the "Airbnb experience" one)

Thank you!

14 Replies 14
Bill117
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Sorry I can't help with this one as I am struggling to find the airbnb experiences calendar itself. I can find my airbnb hosting calendar for my property without any problems but can't find the actual calendar for the experiences. Can anyone point me in its direction!

Bill117
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

OK sorry I have found it now. Clicked my icon photo and then account and found experiences from there and somehow calendar. Can't see how to link the calendar though but will look. 

I am also looking for this option. Please update if anyone figures this out or AirBnB adds it.

Hector138
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

I have exactly the same issue. 

I cannot find a way to sink my experiences calendar. 

if someone figures it out, please share.

Hector 

Juanjo25
Level 1
State of Rio de Janeiro, BR

No answers yet?

I would love to be able to have it on Google Calendar so I can embeded on my website.

Joel367
Level 2
Boulder, CO

Same question. It's unfortunate that hosting "Experiences" works differently than listing properties. Can't sync calendars and it's frustrating to have to wait for approval when uploading new pictures. 

Emmanuel267
Level 1
Paris, France

Hi,

I have the same question...
Thanks,

Emmanuel

Peter-And-Su0
Level 2
Falaise, France

I  have the same problem can not sync with any other calander?

Hope someone answers?

Peter

Richard567
Level 1
Sheffield, United Kingdom

Any updates on this?

Sara1472
Level 2
Hamburg, Germany

I have the same problem. There seems to be no "settings" button on the experience calendar.

Justin545
Level 2
Lagos, Portugal

I can only find some HTML code to embed the calendar in your own website. Go to experience, click edit, scroll down the editing list option to calendars. Does not provide a Ical subscription URL though sorry.

Joyce293
Level 1
Oswego, NY

I synced my iCal with Airbnb's calendar only to have Airbnb block all the rooms when only two were booked for a particular date. 

One of their reps said to go in and click on "available", but the syncing of the calendars is suppose to make things EASIER; not more complicated.

They can't seem to help me.  I'm finding this site is problem after problem.  Just joined this month and though it would be easy, but it's not AND if you have an issue you have to keep calling back hoping you get the right person that knows how to help you.

Elizabeth910
Level 1
Abiquiu, NM

Alas, we need this service also; I observe there is no ICAL options for AirBnB Experiences. Yikes!

Jefferson-Albert0
Level 2
Santos, Brazil

Just waiting for Airbnb developers crew to add this tool. Passed only two years, they probably have more important thing to do, we aren't so important I guess.