Airbnb for Work - Support Failure

Scott1259
Level 1
Redwood City, CA

Airbnb for Work - Support Failure

It's been over a week since I've submitted to sign up our company for Airbnb for work. No representatives from the Airbnb for Work team have reached out. Throughout this time, I've had several fruitless interactions with multiple customer service representatives who have been unable to assist with providing me dashboard access to manage corporate travel or get me in touch with someone who can. I have been told by customer support I'm the only person with my business domain signed up through Airbnb, which would imply that it should be a fairly simply process to provision me as an administrative user since we don't have one in their system. Is this par for the course when it comes to Airbnb's customer support? Their dedicated line for "prioritized support for business travelers" is never answered. This has been a really disappointing experience so far. We're told third-party booking by other means is a violation of the terms of service, however it's seemingly impossible to go about this the legitimate way. 

7 Replies 7
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Having hosted work related guests, I think the work option for business travel is a great idea.  It certainly helps with the no third party booking issue.  

@Quincy  Do you have any suggestions for @Scott1259 ?  I know customer service continues to be slammed but I would hate to lose a potential source of guests.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Linda108, thanks for the tag. I will pass this on to the team. Hopefully, they can provide me with some feedback regarding this issue. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Can you get your employees to book on their profiles and then claim bookings back on expenses @Scott1259 ? 

Scott1259
Level 1
Redwood City, CA

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately after two weeks we continue to be seemingly stonewalled by Airbnb support. @Helen3  we are not too concerned with the financial side, our primary goal is to be able to make bookings on behalf of employees in an acceptable way/in accordance with Airbnb's terms of service. How it is that no one from the Airbnb for Work team (assuming there is one?) has reached out to us yet is beyond me. Super frustrating.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Scott1259  try them on social media.

@Scott1259 I’m having a similar issue with a technical problem that I reported to customer support. The person I was assigned to was ineffective in addressing the initial concern and has been completely unresponsive to my queries for an update. Did they ever reach out and offer a solution for your issue? 

AAron803
Level 2
Glendale, AZ

/ .                                         Why cant i book only restt44444444444444444444444444444q35gwwwyyy6 7