Airbnb hast not released payments

Kostiantyn7
Level 2
Kharkiv, Ukraine

Airbnb hast not released payments

Hi,

Airbnb is not releasing payments for my Airbnb account since May 14th!

After more than two weeks of fruitless communication with support, nothing has changed!

I have added 3 out of 3 possible payout options:
- Payoneer account
- bank account
- Western Union
All these options are verified and ready to accept payments, moreover, I contacted each of the payment systems - everyone answered that the problem is from Airbnb.

Airbnb support is terrible - all I've learned from Airbnb support in two weeks is:

"I'm sorry to hear that. Alas, but then you will have to wait until the problem with the payment system is resolved and then you can receive the money."

About what kind of problem it is and how long it will take Airbnb to solve this problem - information is not provided.

Airbnb Violates "Payment Processing Terms" - point 4.3

14 Replies 14
Kostiantyn7
Level 2
Kharkiv, Ukraine

UPDATE!

I received a response that shows a "high level" of Airbnb customer service!

Thank you for getting in touch with us about our decision to suspend our operations in Russia and Belarus.

Nondiscrimination is at the core of our values, both as a company and a community. We understand the disappointment our Hosts and guests in Russia and Belarus may be feeling and we want to assure you that this decision wasn’t taken lightly.

We truly value your feedback—your voice is both powerful and essential in helping us as we respond to this evolving situation.

This is an evolving situation, and we’ll provide further guidance in our Help Center as we receive more information:

airbnb.com/help/article/3211

Thank you for your contribution, and please do let me know if there is anything else I can do to accommodate you at this time.

This is just crazy!!! I AM A CITIZEN OF UKRAINE! I LIVE IN UKRAINE! IN THE CITY OF KHARKIV! UNDER CONSTANT FIRE OF RUSSIAN BASTARDS! in **bleep**ing russia and belarus, I have never been and do not plan to!!!

Before you send such nonsense and humiliation, at least look at my profile and at my documents, which are verified!!!

Screenshot_8.jpg

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Kostiantyn7, I'm very sorry to hear about this. I have passed this on to the team so that they can investigate this as soon as possible. Stay safe! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

@Quincy 

A month has passed since the moment I did not receive a payment from Airbnb - during which time a large number of payments were accumulated! Airbnb did nothing to solve the problem! Chats automatically close when I try to find out the information! The last time the Airbnb support service contacted me on June 5! All my data is verified! I have three different options for payments! WTF!?

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Kostiantyn7, I'm once again very sorry to hear about this. I did pass this on to team previously, however, at this point I'm afraid it's out of my hands (Please note that the community center is not customer service). I have given them another nudge for a follow-up though. Hopefully, they'll be able to resolve this as soon as possible for you.  

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Sarah3780
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

So Quincy who is the customer service team and how do we escalate this as months of I don't know is not good enough. 

WHO DO WE CONTACT???????????????????

ANY WHY DOES NO ONE KNOW WHATS GOING ON?????????

We are in the same position. 

Waiting three months for a payment for a client.  He is furious and having an impact on our business now.  

he is owed almost £3'000 since April for a booking we took on his behalf. 

NO!!!!!!! one can give me an answer and NO!!!! one ever returns calls. 

Who do we contact past the help centre......mission impossible. 

Здравствуйте Константин! я с вами полностью согласен, служба поддержки ужасная они не пишут ответы на ваши вопросы, что касается выплаты то я вообще не могу добавить карту система пишет что в нашей стране такой способ оплаты не возможен! У меня такое ощущение, что Айрбнб мошенники. Возможно я ошибаюсь, но Айрбнб не торопиться выплатить честно заработанные нами деньги. 

Еще и система переделал мой  комментарий.

Sarah3780
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

£2,805.24
Payout method

I would like contact details please and a resolution to this payment which has now been outstanding for three months.

We are about to seek legal advice and so would like a point of contact for our solicitor to be able to speak to.

As I am sure you can appreciate this is causing lots of upset with our client as you have received the funds some three months ago and he is still awaiting payment? And it is now having a negative impact on our business.

I would also like an explanation as to why this is being ignored?

No one calls back and no one is able to give an answer as to why this is not being paid?????????

Tayfun12
Level 2
Bielefeld, Germany

Hello Guys

I kindly ask help from someone experienced in hosting about PAYOUT. And please help me. Í don't know what ı must make.  My account Not blocked, reservation system open but PAYOUT BLOCKED. UNBELİEVABLE. in 1 month  always full my home and Airbnb say Disabled my payout . Don't want pay.  They say ''REGULATİON IMPACTING YOUR ACCOUNT" 

** personal details hidden **

Sidnie1
Level 2
Manchester, United Kingdom

Gosh I thought it was just me 

April447
Level 2
New Mexico, United States

I have the same problem.....I had a guest who stayed for two weeks over July 4th and payment has not been received. I have been trying to get answers for a week and every time a new CS agent gives me some unknown reason or made up reason, my revenue screen changes.

I am now being told (a week later, 5 calls later and an unknown amount of emails later) that  

"Upon investigation, your payout from the reservation #### was released before it was canceled, and whenever a reservation has been canceled the host won't receive their payout from the canceled reservation.

Therefore, an adjustment was made to your payout from the reservation (RECENT RESERVATION). An adjustment is an amount deducted from a host’s future payout or payouts, until it is reconciled."

Problem is I have never received  a payout for the cancellation 4 months ago!

THIS IS BS!!!!

April447
Level 2
New Mexico, United States

Based on quite a few reports of this abuse, I am wondering if it is time to file a class action suit against AIRBNB. 

I don't know about the rest of you but it seems this is a new problem many hosts are having. I have NEVER in my 5 years had a problem getting paid until now and it appears I am not the only one.

Sueli16
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi , 

Did anyone  get your problem solved?

I am having the same problem. I am with Airbnb for 5 years and never had any problem with my payouts. But this year is been a totally nightmare !!

I had guests staying in my apartment in Algarve since May,  I had  so far 6 guests and not a single payment was made to me.  I had many messages back and forward, each time someone different and no one can resolve any thing. I did everything what they suggested. They keep saying is a form i need to respond and I did respond this  form loads of times and they keeping sending me the same form to open a link that do not work and respond it... I told them hundred of times that i have done and the link does not let me open anymore. It is been such a nightmare that I fell ill and end up in hospital with stress nearly causing me a heart attack. 

They are just find excuses after excuses to keep me on the loop but is not solving or giving any answers.

I do not know what to do to have my money paid