Airbnb haven't paid me - how do I get customer support to JUST HELP ME? ? ?

Natalie725
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

Airbnb haven't paid me - how do I get customer support to JUST HELP ME? ? ?

A guy has just checked out of a 2 day stay with me, and Airbnb has not released payment to my Paypal yet. This is 48 hours + that no money has come in. I always have gotten it 24 hours after a guest check in. 

I have tried live chat with Airbnb agents, but one disconnected me halfway through because they didn't want to deal with it.

I have two other open cases waiting in the chat, with the occasion reply once a day with: "i have forwarded this to another agent to better deal with the issue." 

Like seriously.... Is there nobody in the place that can actually resolve anything?? They just have to pass the issue around the office?? 

I have also rang Ireland Airbnb and all she said was "there have been some hosts ringing about the same issue. I will keep you posted." 

What sort of response is that?? 

I am so frustrated. I have all my bills to pay next week, no money coming in. If Airbnb finally pay me for the money I earned with this recent guest, it will take another 3/4 days for it to arrive to my bank.. Meaning it will be a week too late to pay my bills. 

I have another set of guests arriving today, and hope the same no payout issue is going to arise. 

Anyone have any idea how I can get the support team to give me some proper feedback about my issue? How they can correct it ? 

Is anyone else experiencing a lack of payout right now? 

So. Annoying.

7 Replies 7
Toan30
Level 1
Alpharetta, GA

I am having the same problem and ArB keeps on saying they are looking into it, and no response.  My Guest checked in on Jan. 8, and it said the disbursement was for the 9th and it showed ArB got paid and it showed it should have been disbursed but I have not received any answer.  Just run around.

Same here Toan- seeing so many stories the same now!- the same response from so many different names through airbnb help line etc

Mitchell74
Level 2
Cork, Ireland

Try patience. I heard it works wonders.

try not being such a patronizing know-it-all. Fellow Irish person as well, pff.

you, above anyone, should know how expensive the Irish property market is because of housing crisis. How expensive it is to rent. So when you're living paycheck to paycheck and an Airbnb payment is late and you also have to pay rent that week. Yeah, patience runs thin.

Elaine21
Level 2
Attadale, AU

Yes Natalie- it seems a lot of hosts are. almost impossible to get any sense from the help area. I think it might be time to get consumer protection involved.

Ute42
Level 10
Germany

@Natalie725 

You have posted Your thread on jan 5. Did You meanwhile get payed by airbnb?

If so, did they pay You everything they owe your or was it just a partial payment?