Airbnb integration with Nightsbridge real time booking platform

Answered!
Trevor67
Level 1
Pretoria, South Africa

Airbnb integration with Nightsbridge real time booking platform

I was so delighted when I discovered that Airbnb had recently integrated with Nightsbridge real time booking platform. My Guest House is advertised on 29 booking portals who all display my Nightsbridge calendar. This prevents multiple booking errors. The only draw back that I now have is that my Airbnb listing lists my double occupancy room rate only. If a single persons books they are quoted at the double rate. I would have thought that the single rate would have been advertised with an additional amount for the extra guest. Unfortunately I am unable to change this default setting by Airbnb who only allow Nightsbridge to download the double rate, as it is a double room. Since the integration I am no longer able to effect any changes to my listing as the edit button has been greyed out preventing me from making any changes. As my listing stands at the moment I will no longer get any bookings for single guests as my rates are too expensive. HELP !!!

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Trevor67 ,

I don't see any active listing on your account: 

https://www.airbnb.com/users/120579104/listings

That's not a good sign...

Best regards, Emiel

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Trevor67 ,

I don't see any active listing on your account: 

https://www.airbnb.com/users/120579104/listings

That's not a good sign...

Best regards, Emiel

Trevor67
Level 1
Pretoria, South Africa

Hi Emiel. Thank you for bringing the listing error to my attention. I have with Nightsbridge's assistance managed to get the listing active. Alas I still sit with the original problem that both the single and double room rate reflects the double room rate. Thanks for your assistance. Kind Regards Trrevor
Carol524
Level 1
Hazyview, South Africa

I have recently linked my Air bnb with Nightsbridge.  All went well for a while but now my rates are showing as double the price on the listing. Once you click my property the correct rate shows..... but no-one is clicking through as the proprty looks way too expensive.

does any-one have a solution for this? Thanks

Linette10
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Did your ratings pull through