Airbnb is holding my payout! CRY for help!

Airbnb is holding my payout! CRY for help!

I am from Ukraine, so I apologize for my English. I am reaching out to the community as none of the support agents can resolve my issue. On March 8, I received a booking that was completed. The money that should have been paid the next day is still in the "pending" status. The payment method is ok, the required minimum amount is complete. I contacted technical support, but none of the agents could help me, just redirecting to other employees. In the end, they just stopped responding to me. I appeal to all caring people, because this money is vital for me to evacuate my family from the war zone. I'm sorry for those details, but I just don't know what i should to do. Please HELP

5 Replies 5
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Alina943 , I'm so sorry to hear about this. I can't imagine what you must be going through and I hope your family is safe.

As we're constantly learning from our efforts with the Ukraine crisis, some listings have been removed and bookings cancelled. Have you perhaps received an email with more info about this?

I'm sending this over to the team as well so they can look into it. As soon as I have an update, I'll let you know. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

thank you. I will be glad for any support from your side in order to somehow influence the situation

I just received a transfer letter! THANK YOU SO MUCH, MY PROBLEM IS SOLVED!

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Alina943  Are you aware that your listing is not active? I hope you get that sorted. I can see that you actually were a host before this war, as you have 2 reviews from before. (Airbnb is not allowing "fake" listings, simply set up to receive money) 

But today is only the 11th. There is nothing unusual about a booking on the 8th showing payment as "pending". It normally takes about 5 days for my payments to get transfered to my bank account.

@Sarah977 My payment method Western Union.  Transfer usually takes only 1 day. Even though the booking has already been completed. I was redirected 3 times to other agents, as a result, the 4th agent answered me, who also redirected my appeal to the technical department. It's terrible, bureaucracy and incompetence of employees in action... I asked them to influence the situation and act faster, but I received "there is nothing they can do to speed up the process." In addition, they let me know that my ad is being checked, therefore it is not available in the search

@Sybe they sent my ad for 72 hours to review for a reason unknown to me. Despair...