Airbnb mastercard

Airbnb mastercard

How long - how many days-  does it take for me to receive the Prepaid airbnb mastercard so i can start using it as deposit method.

BR

Iveta

15 Replies 15

hi everyone and sorry for the hassles, i reveived the email directly from the card issuer,

our Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card has been shipped to you by: Regular Mail

Your card is estimated to arrive between 03 Jun 2016 and 13 Jun 2016, so all looks good!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Iveta0,

Great to hear this is all sorted and your card will be arriving relatively soon. 

Thanks for the update 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hello what can we do to get a mastercard? so we dont need paypal any more

Kind regards

Madelon 

Mark947
Level 1
Dolphin Coast, South Africa

Hi Lizzie It has been a couple of weeks since we ordered our Prepaid Debit MasterCard and nothing has been received. Who do we follow up with?

Rem0
Level 1
Baguio, Philippines

Greetings! 

Hi! I have my masters card already and i want to use it for my transient business but i want to know how long will i receive the payment using my master card.is it only one day upon arrival of guest? Thank you in advance for prompt responce. More Power!

Suzana-and-Natasa0
Level 1
Vienna, Austria

Hello all. 
Could someone please let mk know how to order the airbnb mastercard for hosts?

Thank you in advance!

Adnan18
Level 1
Kula Begić, Bosnia and Herzegovina

I havent received my payoneer master card yet, and I should have weeks ago. Who should I inform about that since I cant find a mail at the airbnb official site? Regards, Adnan from Bosnia

Hello,

I haven't recieved my airbnb master card, how long does it takes?

system shows i recieve it on 5th of august

Abdelkader10
Level 1
Relizane, Algeria

Hi guys

I have a question and would appreciate some help , do I need money in my account to order the master card ? Or I can just do while having 00.00 credit ?

Please help, and thanks.

I ordered my Payoneer Airbnb mastercard and I learned to hate it because of the high fees I am getting from withdrawing the money from an ATM.. The aggregate fees are as high as 6%! I am looking for ways to reduce these fees...

Hi, i pay aliexpress for an order, sold 123$,i have a confirmation for transaction, but still my money not at aliexpress

I need to canceled this transaction, or i will be happy if solde come to aliexpress service 

Как отрегулировать способ оплаты?