Airbnb not responding

Robin505
Level 1
Bury, GB

Airbnb not responding

Hi guys.

Are others having issues with airbnb support not responding? I've tried to message them 3 times in two days regarding and issue  and they have not get back to me.

I assume it's due to coronavirus but I wanted to check If others are having the same problem 

Thanks guys

4 Replies 4
Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

I think they are just overwhelmed as the world is ringing. Which means anyone with a normal issue other than corona will struggle for fast help.  Did you want help with anything normal hosts can help with, if so, ask the community.

Igor144
Level 2
Slovenia

I am trying to reach to them about a missing payout and if they respond, they tell me to wait for an expert and then they disappeared. it's going on for a week now.  I am starting to believe they don't want to admit they didn't send me my payout.

Christy4
Level 2
Smithfield, UT

Yes major issues here. we currently have 12 listings and cannot get help with anything.  I think they have drastically cut staff but when you are trying to get a refund for a new to Airbnb guest it doesn't look good to be ignored so long.  people worry that they are going out of business.  

@Robin505  Don't worry,  you'll get an automated reply in a week, it will say that your message has been received and forwarded on to a case manager.  You won't get another reply.  I'm still trying to figure out why the automated reply takes a week!!  (sarc).  Bottom line, you'll need to handle everything yourself and hopefully nothing comes up that requires airnb attention.