Airbnb photography

Kristi9
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Airbnb photography

Hi!  I was literally in the middle of arranging with a airbnb photographer to come to my flat tomorrow, she already confirmed time, address, everything and in the middle of our messages I got a message from Airbnb saying that I was now being rescheduled to a different photographer!  I forwarded it to the one I was in CURRENT (like, right that second) in correspondence with and she said her app froze and when it unfroze my booking was gone and I'd been put back in the photography queue!  So annoying!  Made sure I had day off work tomorrow, been scrubbing the house, and now I have to wait again.  Does this happen often?

3 Replies 3
Ysa0
Level 4
Culver City, CA

No, Kristi, that's never happened to me or any of the hosts I've worked with. Sounds like just bad luck or the photographer mistakenly pushed the "re-assign" button.

Hang in there, someone will contact you or you can cancel the existing request and start over again. On the bright side, you get to have your squeaky clean and beautiful place all to yourslef for a few more days. 

Sarah245
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Does anyone know how long it takes from having the photograhps taken by the AIRBNB professional photographer to actually having them on one's website.  I had photographs taken over three months ago!  Thanks, Sarah

According to the Air BNB FAQ help sheet the usual wait time for the upload of the photos is one month.  I suggest you check with the photographer (independent contractor) as to when he/she uploaded the photographs to Air BNB.