Airbnb properties for sale

Christine1418
Level 1
Crown King, AZ

Airbnb properties for sale

I have a successful Airbnb and I manage several more in Crown King Arizona. My cabins rent out year round and we are an ATV and Jeep (off road) destination about 1.5-2 hours up in the mountains from Phoenix. It’s a great opportunity for the right person! My home and Airbnb sit on .88 acre at about 6500 feet a mile and half from the town of Crown king. Glad to share my experience with anyone interested! 

8 Replies 8
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Christine1418  You can't sell an Airbnb business. All you are selling is the property, and perhaps the furnishings. Airbnb listings are non-transferable- the reviews and ratings stay with the original host's profile, and you can't transfer any pending reservations. The  new owner would have to start over with a new listing.

Christine1418
Level 1
Crown King, AZ

You are correct the property is for sale, however, the 9 year customer base and repeat biz is very valuable! I also manage several other properties up here and that opportunity would be available too! I’m just selling the property is correct! 

@Christine1418  Well, it would only be valuable if the new owners were good hosts. You have a 9 year customer base and repeat guests because you are great hosts, I would assume. That could quickly evaporate if the new host doesn't know how to properly manage, deal with guests, or maintain the property well, right? 

There's a lot of people who are under the false impression that running an Airbnb will be easy  money. Haha.

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

What are the best websites to connect directly with Airbnb Buyers?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You can't buy a listing they are non transferrable you just buy the property @Glenn334 

Hi Helen, thank you, I do get that completely.  We rehabbed a property in Scottsdale, Arizona with a design which is perfect for an Airbnb buyer.  Surely there is a website to list a property for sale that such buyers go to when looking to add to their portfolio.

I'm searching for the same thing....I wish there were a special website( Airbnb could even add something like this to their platform) If I knew how I would do it!