Airbnb refuses to allow any comments about a host refusing to reply.

Diana491
Level 1
Dunedin, FL

Airbnb refuses to allow any comments about a host refusing to reply.

I had to cancel a reservation due the refusal of the host to reply to any of my questions (only 2). Airbnb also tried to contact the host and could not get any  answer from them,  I am chagrined that I am not allowed to post  a comment about this host and their total lack of communication.  This is because Airbnb refuses to allow me to do that.  This, in effect, waters down the reviews left by other people.  I think it is only fair that before you book with a host that you should know that this person may be non communicative.  It is not fair to all the other hosts who are communicative.

Diana

2 Replies 2
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

You cannot say for sure, @Diana491, that this particular host will not be communicative to others. There are different situations in one's life. Also, there are different questions. What were yours?

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

I asked if their was anywhere we could leave our luggage for about 5 hours, when we got off the cruise ship until we could get into the apt. He never replied to me and he never replied to Airbnb when they tried to communicate with him. Both my questions were the same about 6 months apart.