Airbnb set booking limitation on my account of 180 day minimum but I already provided all the license information required

Laura4187
Level 1
Jupiter, FL

Airbnb set booking limitation on my account of 180 day minimum but I already provided all the license information required

I discovered a couple of weeks ago that Airbnb set a booking limitation on my account of 180 days which is why I have had no bookings for these 3-4 months.  Meanwhile I had provided all the license info when I created the listing and account back in December 2019 - and its still setup on my account!  I have submitted 4 cases on this issue in the last few weeks but Airbnb has not even responded to any of the cases and corrected their mistake thus I have had to list on other listing services instead. Its ashamed that Airbnb cannot resolve or even respond to my cases so that I can continue as a host.  I was a good customer!

5 Replies 5
Josh1248
Level 2
West Palm Beach, FL

Hi @Laura4187, were you ever able to get this resolved? I had the same issue and it has been several weeks with no resolution. Curious if you were able to get it fixed. Thanks!

Josh, same issue, started 4/7 - are you calling, emailing Airbnb? They are of no help whatsoever. 

I am currently going through his same thing how long did it take to get this situation rectified I have constantly been reaching out to them 

Amy1937
Level 1
Jupiter, FL

I have the same issue and Airbnb has been absolutely horrible about resolution, even after calling almost every day. Got an email on 4/7 about this, asking to update my Tax ID and BTR, but when I clicked on the message, my tax info was already there and correct. No issue with pbtax, I called to confirm with them. It's a back end issue witih Airbnb and they don't care about it enough to resolve. I am so disapointed and actually shocked at the terrible customer service. added my home to the competitors website and will put my listing down from here once that gets up and running.