Airbnb stole my money

Floral1
Level 1
Hong Kong

Airbnb stole my money

It’s been over 40 days since the first guest stayed. I haven’t receive any payouts yet. Talked to 10-15 account managers to senior managers but none of them knew what’s going on. I specifically told them my money goes to “completed transaction “ back to “upcoming payments” and back to “completed transaction” infinite loop. without getting any payouts. I tried calling support , private message , twitter help. All of them closed my case and ignoring me after they couldn’t solve my problem. Right now $4000usd + has been held hostage from Airbnb. Can you guys please pay me back? If you guys don’t want to pay just tell me, so I can get a law action against you guys.

2 Replies 2
David1139
Level 2
North Vancouver, Canada

Airbnb owes me $3700 for two bookings and the system keeps reversing the payment and Airbnb is insisting that the payments have gone through. Very frustrating and wasting hours of my retired life!

Floral1
Level 1
Hong Kong

this is exactly what’s been happening . It keeps reversing the payments. They couldn’t find any solution.... just keep asking me to be “patient”. I’m pretty sure we are not the only hosts that encounter this problem. This is Fraud, the money is missing and they don’t know where it is. who stole our money?